1. Our Commitment To Your Privacy
2. Personal Data
Types of personal data we collect
«Personal Data» is all information that identifies you as an individual:
- Address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number (including cell phone and landline)
- Whats App number
- Profile picture
- Social Network User Identification
- Country of Residence
- School name and address
- Company name and address
- Preferred services
- Your browser and device information
- Server log file information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Data for the use of the applications
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Location information
- Aggregate information
How we collect your personal data
We and our service providers may collect your personal data:
- Through Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information offline, such as when you contact our customer service.
- From other sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, business partners, social media platforms, from people with whom you are friends or are connected in any other way on social media platforms, as well as any third party. For example, if you choose to link your Social Media account to your Website account, certain Personal information from your Social Media account will be shared with us. Such information may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or the profiles of your friends.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. We use this information for statistical purposes, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the Sites.
- Through server log files: Your «IP Address» is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is automatically identified and recorded in our server log files when the user visits the Sites, as well as the time of the visit and the page (s) that were visited. Please note that we consider IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Other Information, with the exception of those cases where applicable law provides otherwise.
- Through the use of any Application. When downloading and using an Application, we and our service providers may track and collect application usage data, such as the date and time the Application installed on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded. to the App on your device number.
- From you: We may collect information such as date of birth, gender and zip code, as well as your preferred means of communication, as long as you voluntarily provide this information.
- Physical location: We may collect the physical location of your device.
How we use your personal data
We may use your Personal Information:
- To answer your queries and fulfill your requests, such as sending newsletters or to answer your questions and comments.
- To contact us through a message in the Whats App application after you have requested information about our products and services.
- To send you administrative information, for example information about the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Since this information may be important to your use of the Sites, you will not be able to opt out of receiving these communications.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase and / or donation, for example, to process your payments, deliver your order, communicate with you regarding your purchase, and provide you with customer service information.
- To provide you with updates and news regarding our products, promotions and services, as well as to send you invitations to participate in special programs.
- To allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Sites, to the extent permitted by the applicable Site.
- To allow you to participate in forums, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services where you will be able to post information and materials (including our Social Networks).
- For our purposes, such as analysis and management of our businesses, market research, audits, development of new products, improving our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, adapting the experience through the Sites and their content based on your activities on the Sites and measure customer satisfaction, as well as provide customer service (including troubleshooting in relation to customer services).
- We use information collected through your browser or device for statistical purposes as well as to ensure the proper functioning of our Sites.
- We may use the physical location of your device to provide you with personalized content and location services. We may also share the physical location of your device, combined with advertising information seen by you and other information that we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Since we believe that it is necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside of your country of residence; (b) comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside of your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and / or our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to seek available solutions or limit the damages that we may contain.
- The business partners with whom we share information are only those who need to have access to Personal Information to process the order that you have placed on our Sites, who only receive the information necessary for such purposes. The Company processes your personal data in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection legislation. If you have questions about the treatment of your personal data carried out by The Company, or you would like to obtain a copy of the information that The Company has, or you want them to be rectified, or your personal data is inaccurate or you wish to be deleted, please Contact Us.
- It is noted that communicating with you to send marketing or promotional information is not necessary to maintain the relationship we have with you. You control the option of receiving marketing information or promotional calls. To find out the ways in which you can make your decision, please review the section called «Choices You Have to Limit How We Collect and Transfer Your Data.» Your decision not to receive promotional information will not affect the ability to receive information on other services or products that you may request from us.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or through the data storage system can be considered as 100% secure.
If there is any reason why you believe that your relationship and / or communication with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any account you have with us is compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting with us as indicated in the «Contact» section.
4. Access Rights, Modification
We offer you various options related to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data for advertising purposes. You have the right of access, rectification and request for cancellation of your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation. You also have the right to object to certain data processing practices or to revoke your consent, as permitted by applicable law. In order to exercise your rights, please contact us in the way we refer below.
Our representatives will inform you: (i) the information that you or your legal representative must submit (if necessary) and the documents that you must attach to your request; (ii) the deadlines in which you will receive a response from us; (iii) available formats to submit your request (if any) and; (iv) the way in which we will get the information to you (which will usually be copies of documents or data messages).
Choices You Have To Limit The Way We Collect And Transfer Your Data (Choices)
- We offer you options to limit the way we use and transfer your personal data. You can choose not to receive promotional communications by making use of the consent boxes located at the end of this section. You can also let us know through emails, calls or writing to us using the contact information located in the «Contact» section. In this request, please indicate your interest in stopping receiving communications for advertising purposes.Additionally, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including our subsidiaries. We will only share your Personal Information if we have previously received your authorization to do so. Additionally, even with your prior authorization, we will stop sharing your Personal Information if we receive and process a request from you, in which you ask us to stop the transmission of your Personal Information. If you would like to make such a request, please do so using the procedure established in the «Contact» section. Please clearly state that you request that the transmission of your Personal Information to our subsidiaries and / or any third party be stopped for advertising purposes.
- Please note that changes may not be made immediately. We will endeavor to comply with your request (s) as soon as possible and in no event later than 30 days after we receive your request. Also note that if you choose to stop receiving advertising-related messages, we may still send you important administrative messages. You will not be able to opt out of receiving administrative messages. PROFECO, the Mexican authority on consumer protection has installed a free registration telephone number so that you can register your telephone number in a list that allows you not to receive calls or text messages for advertising purposes. For more information, please refer to the official site of the authority http://repep.profeco.gob.mx
- To review, correct, update, delete, delete or limit in any way the use of Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, please use the form in the «Contact» section and clearly state your request. In your request, please clarify what information you would like to see modified, if you want your Personal Information removed from our database or what limitations you would like to establish for the use of your Personal Information.
- We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that despite our best efforts, there may be residual information that will remain in our databases and other records, which will not be deleted or modified. Also, please note that it may be necessary to maintain certain information to keep records and / or complete any transaction that you have initiated before requesting modification or cancellation (for example, when making a purchase or entering a promotion, you will not be able to change or delete the personal data provided until after the completion of said purchase or promotion).
5. Third Party Sites
In turn, we are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure policies and practices (including data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any application developer, application provider. , social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including any Personal information that you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the applications or on our Social Media Pages.
6. Conservation Period
7. Use of the Sites for Minors
We offer programs for children which can be purchased by adults. For the protection of children’s privacy, parental consent is required when they wish to make a reservation or request a brochure for one of these programs designed for users under 18 years of age.
8. Sensitive Information
We generally request that you not send us and / or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal history or union membership), either to through the Sites or directly to us. In specific cases, such as insurance requests, we will let you know how to provide us with such information in a secure manner.